Road maintenance vehicles are diversely equipped lorry units for transportation of soil and rock materials and asphalt, snow ploughing, removing slush, anti-icing and for other road maintenance tasks linked to transportation.
The lorry can be fitted with the following accessories:
• trailer, tipping and cassette equipment
• interchangeable platform
• loading crane
• ploughs, brushes and other front-mounted equipment
• right-hand ploughs
• blade underneath the lorry, between the axles
• rear equipment for sprinkling, spreading etc.
• water containers or similar containers placed on the hopper.
All hopper models are available, even an option with quick fastening.
Hydraulic power is either automatically variable or with fixed output. Hydraulic levers are placed in a separate control panel.